Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Our New Life


Let me start by saying that this is my first blog and I have absolutely no clue what I am doing. This is in honor of Abby Veldman and her encouragement to keep people up to date with my life :) Well, Ethan and I got married almost two years ago and we became the Michael family. We moved to Indy where both of our jobs are, and bought a house in December. Our wedding was everything I had ever dreamed of, and started the married chapter of our lives. It really was the best thing that has ever happened to me, and God was there every step of the way.

Ethan and I met our freshmen year of college, and have been together ever since. I think that's 6 years now! WOW. Anyway, when we met we were just little 18yo punks and have grown up together ever since into mature, knowledgable adults. Ya right!! Anyway, it's hard to believe that we are old enough to be on our own in this city, but here we are...making it with the Lord's help.

Ethan is a financial planner in Carmel, and I'm a producer for an advertising company in Downtown Indy. I also just started modeling since I am done cheering. I love it!! It is so much fun. It's like playing dress up for grown ups :)

Anyway, back to the wedding. Ethan looked so handsome, and yes, I did make everyone wear hot pink. Including the guys. Well, I prefer to call it magenta. I loved that day. Just looking at the pictures make me smile. I'll include pictures of our house later, since it is a slow process of making it look like a home. It's slowly transitioning from a college dorm room right now.

Well, if I haven't bored you already, stay tuned for more postings! Praise God for all of His goodness and for every breath.

No comments: