Thursday, June 7, 2007

Our New House


This is our new house that we purchased in December. We love it, but it's been a long process of trying to get it to actually look like a house. These pictures are only the first floor. We finally finished painting that floor about a month ago. Our next venture is to paint the second floor. It has a loft, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms! Guess we still have a lot to do.

On the first floor there is a dining room, really nice kitchen, small breakfast area with a sliding glass door that leads out to our screened in porch. Then a living room and a bathroom. The back yard has a vinyl fence that is perfect for when we get a puppy.


I'll have to take some pictures of the outside since we just mulched and planted some perennials. I've never really been into the whole plant thing. They always seem to die on me. BUT, this whole perennial thing is a new discovery. You really don't have to do anything with them, and they come up and look beautiful year after year. I'm a big fan.

Well, our house is big enough to start a family in. The neighborhood is really quiet and nice, and still in the city. There are kids and pets everywhere, and I just can't wait to expand our family......with a puppy!!! :) YAY. I'm getting one for my birthday. Thousands of pictures to come!

3 comments:

The Chinlund Family said...

YAY Steph! Welcome to the blogging world! Get ready, it's addicting :) I'll add you to my page and you can add me to yours! You can find us at chadandkate.blogspot.com

You look and sound great girl! Can't wait to keep in touch like this now Love ya dear!

Veldman Photo said...

Yes! I love that you have started this. I already feel like I'm right there in Indy with you, which I wish I was... I miss you sooo very much! Lots of Love!!!!

Stephanie said...

Love the house!! Can't wait to see it in person :) Miss you like crazy! Talk with you SOON!!!

p.s. you can click here and see mine: myfeeblewings.blogspot.com!!