Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weddings Galore



Hello everyone! I am so sorry to have dropped off the face of the earth for a whole month!! It feels like once the summer hits, it's completely packed full of things to do! All fun things though, of course! :) We've had a lot of weddings again this year. One of them was a friend of mine from the Pacemates. It was so much fun! She had her reception at the Murat Center in Downtown Indianapolis, and it was really fancy.

My favorite part was meeting up with all of the old pacemates and dancing with them all night long. The lady in the middle is the coach. She's a doll, and I miss her so much! We sat with an older pacemate that danced with me for one year. She is now a mom and a pilates instructor.

Also at our table was the trainer who is hard core! Her husband is a trainer for professional athletes as well. That is one in shape family!!





Poor Ethan, he hates dancing, so he sat and talked to my bestest friend CP the whole night. CP likes to play it cool and low key too. He's been a great friend of mine and actually was my supervisor for my internship in the Pacers Sports and Entertainment production area. Ladies, he's single, and one cool cat! He really is a big teddy bear :)

These are my girls!! Melanie and Johnica. Melanie danced in my wedding to "I Surrender All" She might be the best dancer I've seen. She was on "So You Think You Can Dance." Those girls are so much fun. Crazy and a bunch of teases. Those poor men never knew what hit them!

My really great friend Paige came down a couple of weeks ago and watched the pacemates try outs. There really weren't a lot of girls that tried out, and I LOVED their new dances they taught. MAN, I wanted to be out there so badly! I sat with Paige and Johnica, and we learned the dances just sitting in the stands. Dancing our hearts out like that was such a blast back in the day. If I only didn't have to work, or if they could lessen their amount of games....hmmmm... :)

No comments: