Friday, June 29, 2007

The Many Faces Of Bella

Ok, so I'm a little obsessed, but I just had to show you her many faces. Enjoy! :)

Her first bath! She was shaking and nervous. Poor thing. She's a lot skinnier than what we realized, since she's so fluffly with hair!


This is how she sleeps! What a silly!


Sitting at the back door telling us that she needs to go potty. What a good girl. Except for the 100 times she has pooped and peed on our floor already. Rrrrrr.


Laying underneat the dish washer. I think she just likes to be where the action is!


Stretching out, playing with Titus.

That teddy bear is tasty!


Suck in that tummy!


Doesn't she look like a really little version of Bigfoot?!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I think you have fallen off the face of the earth Steph! I sent you a message on your previous post to let you know I've finally made it to blogspot :) You haven't posted in a month!

I hope we can start keeping in touch through this! I miss talking to you!

the Momma Bird said...

so i must admit, your little dog is one of the cutest things i have ever seen!!!! so adorable :)

anyway, glad to see you both are doing so well :)

michelle "kocis" parrott